Monday, September 29, 2008

Talking about Meg

Meg is a silly horse. I know, I said that about Amigo. But he was funny in a different way. I still miss him, by the way. But I know he's where he belongs right now so I'm trying not to let it get to me. And besides, now there is Meg!

(A note to the reader: I'm still using speech recognition software. Every now and then it puts funny things in place of the words actually said. For example, up above what I said "and besides, now there is Meg!" The speech recognition software first put, "And besides, now there is an egg!" I usually catch all of these, but it bears repeating that if you see something absolutely absurd ("observed") in what I'm saying, think about what it sort of sounds like, and you might be able to figure out what I meant.)

You can see Meg's ("mixed") picture in the post Sad.

As so often, I'm out of time. It happens so often that I began with just one or two paragraphs and run out of time so this time I'm going to leave it rather than deleting it and thinking that I'll start over again tomorrow. I'll just continue tomorrow.

So as my father says, look for
More Later.

1 comment:

  1. The most fulfilling kind of flattery is imitation.

    I feel so complimented...

    Look for

    More Later...

    l
    d

    ReplyDelete

Followers