Saturday, December 13, 2008

Danny and Mikey, You Have GOT to See This!

Just click on the title. I laughed myself silly last night when I saw this. Just ask Van. Actually, come to think of it, he was laughing himself silly, too. So come to think of it yet again, let me know when you're getting ready to watch this, because I want to see you laugh yourselves silly.

News in brief: Tina and I worked with Cocoa today and it went well. He was well mannered and interested and did his best. Also Jessica and I showed off Memphis to some potential buyers. I liked the people very much. They are a show home, and that is essential for Memphis, busy, intelligent girl that she is.

Too tired for more, but maybe will get some Celebrate Memphis pictures up on the blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers