Saturday, November 3, 2007

Being Evaluated

Johanna is wonderful. I had to go to Brattleboro today to interview for the third time with a psychologist who is doing a "forensic evaluation" to come up with some kind of recommendation for where the children are to live. But I left Johanna with Mikey and I knew that he and she would have a great time together. She is cheerful and clear and very good at getting children to do what she wants them to do. She took wonderful care of the children and then when I came back we both drove them to South Burlington to drop them off (much I can't say here, particularly about a strange reaction she got for just going to Marc's door), and then we came back here and went to the barn to soak Dante's feet. There we chatted and chatted and chatted. I love chatting with Johanna. It was sad when it was time for her to leave.

About being evaluated--it's a bit like court. I don't want to think about it and I don't want to describe it. It's over. I did the best I could and I was my genuine self. Hope that's enough.

Tired... so tired.

Note to self: call the vet and find out why putting "Coppertox" on Dante's feet makes him look like he wants to walk away from them. The vet said it would be good for him but the impression I'm getting is that it hurts or stings or something. Need to check on that.

More to write; too tired. No shooting stars tonight but a clear path through the Milky Way. Will ride tomorrow with Magic (Bella's owner and a great riding companion). Then cleaning all afternoon to get ready for the potluck on Sunday evening.

Everybody says don't give up on grad school

So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers