Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Real Cool Ice Te, a.k.a. Timone, a.k.a. Mo, a.k.a...

Ed.

Yes, the poor guy gets yet another name. But every time I think about him, or talk about him, or talk to him, the name Ed pops out of my mouth. Sometimes I think of him as Ed.

I'm a bit concerned about his respiration. I don't usually become aware of when and how a horse's briefing, but around him I am noticing when he draws a breath. It looks like he's kind of holding his breath. So at some point in the not-too-distant future, especially if he doesn't gain weight, he will need a visit from the veterinarian.

Rachelle, her mom, Magic, and I all went down to Woodstock on Saturday to go on an all-day ride Sunday. I took Rocket, Magic took Meg, Rachel took Poet, and her mom, Kris, took Joey. The foliage was beautiful. It was great to ride with a larger group, and on trails that we had never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers