Monday, March 3, 2008

Crazy Sled Ride

The Youtube video (click on the heading) is just a few seconds of my side of the fun. I thought I was videoing the boys--they were sliding along behind Bella in a sled that she pulled--but unfortunately I must have pushed the "record" button twice as I jostled along. It was hard to tell in the bright sunshine whether the camcorder was working. Oh well.

I had the sled hooked onto a harness Bella was wearing. Of course the boys decided to throw snowballs at each other and push each other out of the sled. Bella was ever patient--she just trudged along. We went up the road and then up the Kileys' driveway. At the top I detached the sled so the boys could ride down the hill to the house. And unbelievably enough a Barrack Obama canvaser came up the hill!

It was sunny and beautiful. What a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention--we were miles from any paved road, on a lonely driveway to a house with no electricity when the Obama canvasser appeared out of the woods. I mean. The man must have a motivated organization. It made me wonder whether Obama supporters also appeared on desert islands with single occupants in the South Pacific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what's your idea? What unlikely places do you think Obama supporters suddenly appeared in during the primaries?

    ReplyDelete

Followers