Sunday, March 30, 2008

T - less than 24 hours


Court is tomorrow. I feel frozen and out of control. I'm not sure I've done my best. I'm afraid of how it is going to feel. I'm glad Dad will be here for the children. I'm feeling a bit isolated and lonely because I'm scared. I hope for a simple outcome. I feel like an idiot for hoping that, because I know it's a total crap shoot.

All that and my hair is wet.

I suppose the best way to get through stuff like this is by continuing to do the next thing. Right now, thank God, that's dry my hair.

1 comment:

  1. This from Pri:

    "
    Darliest!!!
    I'm so anxious about tomorrow. But I'm also sure you will do just fine. You are my example of strenght and I know you will do everything right.
    I'll be thinking of you all day and I want you to know that nothing, but nothing they might say about you on that court room tomorrow, nothing will never be true. the only way something they say can become true is if they get YOU to believe in them. You need to have in mind the amazing person you are, the wonderful mother you have always been and the incredible woman you have been proving to be.
    I believe in you, I'm wiht you and I love you for all you are and do.
    Go there tomorrow and show them you are the best mother those children could possibly have! Show them the truth!
    I love you three very much!
    Please, let me know how the things went!
    And also, how will everything work out so then I can testify.
    Love love love
    Faith faith faith

    Pri - thinking of you and the boys
    "

    ReplyDelete

Followers